Re: [IPk] minimed 508 insulin pump

Hi,

To answer your question with two questions:
why are you thinking of a pump for your daughter?
why are you thinking of a minimed 508 (as opposed to any of their other
models or models produced by other companies)?

The answer to those will help us give sensible answers - otherwise it's
rather like you trying to answer the question 'has anyone got any advice
about Tesco's vegetarian chilli?'

Best wishes,

Pat
(dm 30+, 508 2+, never had Tesco's vegetarian chilli.  don't even know
if they do one)

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes

--