[IPk] A thought for Friday

Dear All,

This is entirely off topic.  I was sent this site by idea.gov.uk - a
government site which is there to help local government officers like me
be more effective.  I'm not sure why laughing as I read this site makes
me more effective ....

For a smile, read:  http://www.join-me.co.uk

If you want to 'join' at least in spirit, why not make an anonymous
donation on Friday to Insulin Pumpers?

(OK, I've got a weird sense of humour, you might not like that page at
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)