[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #565

This is for Kate Miller Primary School Teacher      I am an LSA and I also
 wear a pump, I do not worry about it showing and if the children ask I give
a straight forward explanation about it and they go away happy so it's not a
problem, it can do them no harm talking about at all, explaining and the kids
always do better by knowing the truth rather than you hiding it.  My lot have
never had a problem with mine and neither have the whole school, they