[IPk] Xmas meeting for London pumpers

Dear all,

Xmas meeting of London & all other Pumpers (and potential pumpers) will take
place on Thursday 18th Dec 6.00pm at:
27 Spring Street
London W2 1JA (find it on Multimap)

My mobile is 07770 988046

This wine bar does nibbles, snacks, meals, Bishops Finger real ale and has a
wine list to die for (Davy's Celebration Champagne is low fat, low carb &
delicious) so no excuses for anyone within 100 miles of Paddington Station
(and that includes dancers from Sheffield who could do a floor show). I
think they do soft & diet drinks but I have never asked.
Please wear your pump prominently - or look for healthy happy looking
people. My picture is on members list so you can always use that as a guide
(my aging looks are due to smoking & drinking rather than 20+ years
pumping). However wine bar does have no smoking area for those who wish to
secretly indulge in Davys famous Treacle Tart & Clotted Cream pud.

For the wary - St Mary's Hospital, Paddington is just round the corner & I
understand that their Diabetic unit is very understanding of Type !s who
want to enjoy the finer things in life.

Look forward to seeing as many people as possible on 18th.

Ian Grant