Re: [IPk] Funding: Can you help?

On Wednesday 26 Nov 2003 18:47, Andrew Dysch wrote:
> Could anyone who has achieved this, please let me
> know the name of their PCT and (off list if necessary) any point of contact
> in their PCT.

My PCT is Havering. My contact there is Diane Crew, although she's responsible
for getting my consumables ordered, rather than with the policy itself. But
she's very helpful so could point you in the right direction.

I bought my pump in July 2002. I wrote letters and made phone calls and
eventually, at the turn of the year, was told that my consumables would be
funded. The first batch of consumables was bought through the PCT in January
2003. But completely without being asked by me, the PCT *also* reimbursed me
for the 3 batches I'd bought myself! So perhaps these letters you're being
asked for aren't necessary at all?