Re: [IPk] Going to a talk on Insulin pumps tonight, Cheltenham DUK Local volunteer Group meeting

On Wednesday 26 Nov 2003 17:57, Joyce Jones wrote:
> Hi Jackie
> Yes I know Christian, it was he who got me started on the pump and is at
> the end of the phone if I have any problems. Lovely man!

I'm sure this is too late for Jackie, but - Christian is great. He's the first
one I call if I need help, and he's been fantastic with me every time I've
spoken to him. It's also nice to speak to an actual pump user for a change.
Big thumbs-up from here!