[IPk] amy's progress so far

 On Tuesday I visited my daughters diabetes centre to discuss the possibility of
them funding a pump.I couldn't talk to Amy's consultant but I did manage to talk
to one of the nurses whom has been very positive in our situation. She listened
to our case and said that Amy's HbA1c of 9.7 was unacceptable and that we should
possibly change her daily injections from 2- 4 a day for six to eight weeks. She
said that if this doesn't give her more control we would have a good case for
the pump.

She has agreed to see us at home to discuss the matter further on Friday.

 I would like to know what happens if Amy's HbA1c after the new injection
therapy improves. I firmly believe that pump therapy is the way forward, Amy is
a popular girl and many people have said they would help us with the purchase of
a pump. If we were able to buy the pump privately would Amy's diabetes centre be
able to help us or could we go to another health authority which has more
experience in pump therapy, as the one which we are under at the moment does not
have any pump users.

 I need to ask the right questions on Friday so has anyone got any more