RE: [IPk] meeting NICE guidelines

One thing I forgot to say:

With the way the NICE guidelines are worded, Louise will be able to make a
stronger case for getting a pump by dealing with Lantus not working than she
would be by dealing with Insulatard.

Of course Sasha's case is different...honestly, Jackie, if I were in your
position with regard to Sasha's consultant, by now I'd probably have moved
house to another county if that were the only way to get an appointment with
a different diabetologist!