[IPn] almost done

Hello Pumpers and friends,

I want to send a special thanks to all of those that responded to
PHILADELPHIA's challenge posted yesterday afternoon. The response was
very good and leaves the Fall pledge drive with only a little over
$700 to go to reach our goal of $5,000 for the quarter.

There are 5 days remaining in November and even with a holiday in the
middle I'm confident with that with your help we can bring this
pledge drive to a close quickly.

If you've been waiting in the wings to make your contribution to
Insulin Pumper, please join the 213 donors and sustaining
contributors that have given so that you can benefit from Insulin

$700 is not much to raise in 5 days and your contribution of $10,
$20, or more will go a long way toward fulfilling that need.

To make a contribution, or a sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit
the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035