[IPk] Funding update

This afternoon I got a call from the PCT director lady who had said she'd
phone me today (wonder of wonders!). Looks like my funding battle is nearly
won. The lady was about to start faxing things through to someone else
(whose name I asked for and got) as we spoke. I will put some things in
motion in the next few days to confirm that Things Are Being Done. My case
should set a precedent that means at least 6 other current pumpers in the
PCT (figure courtesy of my consultant) should get funding too. I don't know
how it might help Michelle, but I imagine it can't hurt her case either.

Ian, yes, would love to make it to Paddington! Or elsewhere...I don't mind
the Tube or taking the Oxford Tube (coach) to a specified drop-off point...

Type 1 10+ years; MiniMed pumper 7+ years
Oxford area contact, INPUT