[IPk] Ryan's Pump

Hi everyone

Got THE phone call this morning!

Ryan will have a continuous monitor from next Tues (2nd), we are spending the
day with the pump nurse from Minimed on Friday (5th) when his pump will be
running with saline. Then on Tues 9th December he will be pumping!

A letter has been sent to the PCT requesting funding, they have said they
will not contest the application but we should know properly soon.

My stomach has been churning all day since I found out but I'm really pleased
it's all happening at last.

Bye for now

Denise mum to Ryan dxd @ 9 months old and Jenni age 10