[IPk] D'oh

Just checked bg: 14.4 after *6.2 u.* Humalog in the past 3 hours. Yanked out
set that I had put in on Thurs. in frustration. Bent. Of course. Should
probably have changed yesterday. 3u. Humalog by syringe. Changing set

Observation re Silhouettes vs. Quicksets: when I used Silhouettes, I knew
when it was time to change a set because absorption just got B-A-D. With
Quicksets, absorption gets unpredictable. And there are so many reasons why
bgs might fluctuate that I never thing *first-off* that it's my set. So now
I am going to have to get more vigilant about doing 1 correction and if
things are fine later but weird a little while after that, changing the set.

Hand to forehead,
hand to forehead,