  From: Barbara Dalton
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 2:11 AM
  Subject: RE: [IPk] RE pumps, planes & travel

  Hi Melissa

  On the St Paul's Choir tour we were a group of forty children and adults
  which was booked many months ago. I was an added 'extra' just a few weeks
  before travel. Each adult was responsible for five children and we looked
  after their passports and took them through security etc at every airport.
  Because at each airport I came up on the computer as an anomaly (presumably
  because, although I was with the group, my seats were always separate....at
  least this is what I was told) I and my luggage was searched at every
single
  airport and of course, with my hand luggage was a case of Charlie's
  supplies. As I said, there were a few questions about the needles (how many
  etc) and most boxes were opened, but the sharps box caused most interest -
  perhaps it's not so obvious what it's for???...and maybe the contents were
  bit puzzling. It was very tedious being picked out each time. A bit of a
  joke at first then very boring.

  Barbara