[IPk] Re: Pump Holiday

Hi Pat

 Thanks for your reply. I take your comments on board. I think the two
underlying reasons for thinking of time off the pump were: 1) I am finding it a
little difficult to sort out my basals. Even when I fast and adjust they change
within a couple of days. Maybe I'm going through that male almost forty thing!!
2) With the way things are lately in the world and after yesterdays incident in
Turkey, what are people going to think about someone pressing buttons on a
device attached to themselves on a plane. also I am not to happy to spend lots
of the time near the pool and in it with a pump strapped to my waist. I would
like to enjoy Cyprus and I think the pool would be quite significant in this

Does anyone have any comments/advice on these issues?