[IPk] Which infusion set?

Hi there,

OK - as part of my "training" I've decided to have the rest of the night
actually attached to the pump (it's OK - the pump isn't actually doing anything
- just sitting in my pocket) to get an idea of how it will feel.

Unfortunately, the hospital only sent me home with two Silhouette sets and one
Sof-set. So, which set do people find most comfortable and practical.

I can see a benefit with the Silhouette in that when the pump is detached, it
only leaves the canula behind, rather than some tubing, but the Sof-set seemed
to go in more easily and with less pain (inserted manually).

Unfortunately, now I've tested the Sof-set I won't get a chance to walk around
with it plugged in (I never thought to leave it there).

Any informed opinions on this would be helpful.

All the best