Re: [IPk] Pump Holiday

In message <000d01c3b061$73a64a60$email @ redacted>, Abigail King
<email @ redacted> writes
> may benefit you to aim for a less tight range ie not correcting unless BG

And even more than that, if you are having near-daily hypos, try aiming
for bgs 8 to 12.  That is, when over 12, correct so that you should get
a bg of 9.  Don't try and move lower until you get a nice flat line
(well, flattish line) around 9.

>I am a firm believer in life events upsetting BG , even happy ones

I may be adding one and one and making 42 here - and do not respond to
this bit unless you feel absolutely comfortable in doing so - it is an
intrusion into areas which you may well feel are None of My Business:
honeymoon.  Is this going to be the first time you sleep with your wife-
to-be?  If that _is_ the issue here, and you would like to talk about it
'off list', do please feel free to email me privately.  Or if you would
like her to talk to me, give her my email address.  I'm a female Pat, by
the way (if that is important to you).

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, married 15+)
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)