[IPk] Radio talk about research on reversing diabetes in mice by Assoc Prof of medicine at Harvard Medical School

There's going to be a talk about the recent research on reversing diabetes
in mice on NPR's Talk of the Nation this afternoon. It's broadcast live at 2
p.m., but it'll be available on the web after 6 p.m. at this address: (I
think that's 11 pm our time here in the UK)

It's a talk with Denise Faustman, Associate professor of medicine, Harvard
Medical School.