[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #560

Hello everyone, well I am getting excited, as I will be going ski ing in
 Feburary, and wondered how much it is going to affect me and my pump. Last year
blood glucose monitor froze ( I kid you not) and it lost all my data. Does
anyone out there ski with their pump and if you do is there any important
 information I need to do, expect etc when I am whizzing the the mountains at
speed.  I shall look forward to hearing from all you ski gods out there !!