Re: [IPk] re:humalog and pregnancy..a postscript!

Hi Gail,

I am probably getting ahead of myself anyway, and getting carried away by
women who want NO medical intervention, and there is still lots of water to
go under the bridge yet.  Everyone will just want a healthy little one, and
the doctors have a bit more experience than me in these matters!