[IPk] Pump Holiday

 Can anyone give me any advice on what to do about coming off the pump for a
while. Over the past few months things aren't as good on the pump as they used
to be, and it's becoming a little of a burden. Blood isn't as good as it used to
be, neuropathy getting worse etc. I thought maybe a short break from it would
soon get me appreciating it's value once more.