Re: [IPk] Honeymooning in Cyprus

HI Julian
It's quite an individual thing. But I find that in hot weather I tend to need
to decrease my basals, especially for the first few days. I'm usually more
active in hot weather and when on holiday. And I often eat less, which also
(strangely) necessitates a reduction in my basal levels. Really, the only way
is to keep testing and see how it affects you though.
I've been to Northern Cyprus in summer before, with a pump, and had no
problems. Even swimming several times a day, the Silhouettes didn't come
unstuck (except once).
Di