[IPk] Honeymooning in Cyprus

Hi All

 In June 04 we will be off on our honeymoon to Cyprus. I've never been to a hot
country before and will be full of wedding fayre too. Does anyone have any
suggestions about basals etc? Do they need to be decreased/increased. I
sometimes get a lot of related problems when my diabetes goes out on a limb and
I am anxious to avoid this. Additionally, can anyone tell me about getting
reasonable insurance to include diabetes etc?