Re: [IPk] re:humalog and pregnancy..a postscript!

glad to hear it all ended out just fine for you and your little one...

I have been told that at Kings' it is standard practice for all type 1s that
they induce at 38 weeks.  I questioned this and seems they don't take into
account bs control, the size of the baby, or the mother's wishes!  They just
reckon it is for the best outcome...

I guess at least we'll definitely know when it's coming!