Re: [IPk] Re: Humalog and pregnancy

I haven't heard either that humalog shouldn't be used in pregnancy, although
I guess for a few more years there may be concerns about the fact that it is
genetically modified (concerns that even some non-pregnant people have...)
I would never go back to regular insulin (Actrapid) simply because it
doesn't act fast enough for me, and I want to correct highs as quickly as I
can, and I have never been one to wait for my food while the insulin decides
to work!

What basal were you on during your pregnancy? And do you know what the
"wrong" insulin was the other girl was on?