[IPk] re:humalog and pregnancy..a postscript!

I'd also like to add that, once I knew I was pregnant (not exactly planned
after 5 yrs of infertility/gyn trouble and being two weeks away from a
 hysterectomy) my control was fine throughout. I had no complications or
 associated with the diabetes or the pregnancy. Had a planned CS at 37 weeks but
was more for the gyn probs than the diabetes. (I say more...the cons used the
diabetes as a reason, but I later found out I could not have phsyically
delievered normally anyway).