[IPk] Re: Humalog and pregnancy

I used Humalog via MDI (pen) during my pregnancy with my daughter, 9 years
 ago now. I was never told that it shouldn't be used in pregnancy! The only time
I heard of some insulins being incompatible with pregnancy was when a girl I
knew with type 1 developed complications and this was put down to her being on
the 'wrong insulin' and that it shouldn't have been used during the pregnancy.
All this is news to me.