Re: [IPk] Which pump?

Hi Louise,

Check how long each of the pumps will remain under warranty. Though we hope
nothing goes wrong, it's nice to know that it won't cost GBP 350 to get your
pump back because it failed after the warranty expired (my situation at the
moment). I am using a loaner 508 from Medtronic until my 507C comes back
from being repaired in the US, but I don't know when I'll actually have GBP
350 to get my pump back from the Medtronic offices in Watford, where it may
have to stay for a while.

If my pump had still been under warranty I wouldn't be having to think of
ways to save money to get it back--it wouldn't have cost me anything to get
it fixed. At least I've had that 507C for just over 4 years--not like I
bought it yesterday and it just quit!

Type 1 10+ years; MiniMed pumper 7+ years
Oxford area contact, INPUT