[IPk] Which pump?

Hi everyone
I'm still on the great pump hunt.  Have an opportunity to purchase 2nd hand.
Options are currently a minimed 508, 507C or disetronic H-tron+.  The 507
and h-tron are a lot cheaper than the 508.  Is it worth paying the extra?
I'd really like some advice from users.  I have 24 hours to make up my mind!
T1, dxd January 03, currently on MDI (humalog & lantus)

All the information contained in this email and any attachments is
confidential to Traidcraft and the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use or disclose this e-mail in any way.
Please destroy the message and any attachments and notify the author by
replying to this e-mail. The comments, opinions and conclusions contained in
this message are solely those of the author. They are not endorsed,
implicitly or explicitly, by Traidcraft unless indicated by an authorised
representative, independently of this message. Thank you for your