[IPk] Re:Humalog

I have been using Humalog in my pump since 1998 - I was the only pump
patient at Edinburgh Royal Infirmary at the time. The Consultant there had
been reading up on pumps and if I remember correctly, he had seen a paper
somewhere recommending Humalog for pumps. So we discussed pros & cons (all
usual problems of changing Insulin) and we decided to switch from Actrapid
to Humalog. The change went without a hitch and if anything my hypo
awareness increased.

Ian Grant