Re: [IPk] Second hand pump - what to do??

It's my understanding that no insulins are actually "approved" for use in
pregnancy, certainly Lantus and humalog aren't, but I am using Humalog, and
I reckon the chances of things going well on Humalog through better control
are greater than the chances of things going wrong because of the insulin I
am on!  Also I know a few women who are members of a US-based site for type
1 pregnancies are on Lantus, so it's not a definite NO, but probably depends
on you and your doctor's view.  I know it was the view of the hospital I go
to that they definitely didn't want me on Lantus (that's not to say there's
anything wrong with it, just that it is such a new insulin!)

There are no guarantees, just have to do the best we can with the tools we
have available, educate ourselves and THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS.

Good luck,