From: email @ redacted
Date: 18 November 2003 16:52:47
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Second hand pump - what to do??

I remember someone telling me--back when Humalog wasn't approved for pumps
(is it now? I think not yet)--that a few insulins hadn't been approved for
use by pregnant women...though they were routinely prescribed for
gestational diabetes patients and type 1s certainly can't just stop taking
insulin for 9 months.

Tells us something about the US FDA's priorities, as well as those of the
analogous authorities around the world, no?

Melissa
Type 1 10+ years; MiniMed pumper 7+ years
Oxford area contact, INPUT

bubble_03.gif]

bubble_02.gif]

bubble_01.gif]

IMSTP.gif]

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
tile.jpg]