Re: [IPk] Second hand pump - what to do??

I remember someone telling me--back when Humalog wasn't approved for pumps
(is it now? I think not yet)--that a few insulins hadn't been approved for
use by pregnant women...though they were routinely prescribed for
gestational diabetes patients and type 1s certainly can't just stop taking
insulin for 9 months.

Tells us something about the US FDA's priorities, as well as those of the
analogous authorities around the world, no?

Type 1 10+ years; MiniMed pumper 7+ years
Oxford area contact, INPUT