RE: [IPk] Second hand pump - what to do??

Why is Lantus bad for pregnancy?

Joyce Jones

>I guess once I say I am trying for a baby
>they will want me off Lantus?

Louise

 *** CONFIDENTIALITY ***
All the information contained in this email and any attachments is
confidential to Traidcraft and the intended recipient. If you are not
the
intended recipient you must not use or disclose this e-mail in any way.
Please destroy the message and any attachments and notify the author by
replying to this e-mail. The comments, opinions and conclusions
contained in
this message are solely those of the author. They are not endorsed,
implicitly or explicitly, by Traidcraft unless indicated by an
authorised
representative, independently of this message. Thank you for your
co-operation.