Re: [IPk] Second hand pump - what to do??

Ingrid and Di
Thanks for your prompt responses.  So it is sounding like I should go for
this ....
I took Insulatard at first and had a horrific time with it so really don't
want to have to go back there.  I guess once I say I am trying for a baby
they will want me off Lantus?
Ingrid good luck with your scan!  Has pregnancy affected your bg much?  Good
to hear that you are having a positive experience with the pump.

All the information contained in this email and any attachments is
confidential to Traidcraft and the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use or disclose this e-mail in any way.
Please destroy the message and any attachments and notify the author by
replying to this e-mail. The comments, opinions and conclusions contained in
this message are solely those of the author. They are not endorsed,
implicitly or explicitly, by Traidcraft unless indicated by an authorised
representative, independently of this message. Thank you for your