Re: [IPk] Second hand pump - what to do??

Hi Louise
I got my first pump by this route and had no problems.
As long as your consultant agrees to support you, it should be fine.
Minimed certainly supported me and I was able to get consumables etc.
If your diabetic team are behind it then go for it.
Di