RE: PROPOSAL FOR GP'S TO TAKE OVER DIABETES CARE WAS [IPk] Re: Pr ofile of Liz Harpum <email @ redacted>

 What is the sort of cost of seeing someone privately and could they actually
help with pumping issues? A
 lot of Sasha's diabetes care has been a do-it-yourself effort. No infomation
about carb counting given
 and if you wanted to move to MDI you had to be very very presistant and or it
by stealth. Though of
course the clinic does have to issue the prescriptions or tell the GP.

Jackie
Mum of Sasha age 9
Also Coeliac