Re: [IPk] Re: BG for food

Hi Louis
I know what you mean. I'm lucky in that I have totally flexible hours for
work, but it inevitably happens that I have a meeting on the day my Bg is
high and have the choice of not eating or eating with high BG.
In this case I usually try to eat something but with as few carbs as possible.
If it's breakfast I have scrambled eggs.
If it's lunch or evening I'd just have some salad and protein.
Sometimes my BG is high and I won't be hungry at all. But sometimes it can be
high and I'll still be hungry. Depends on a lot of factors really.