[IPk] Please excuse the exitement!

Hi all,

You'll have to ignore me if I seem over excited but I have for the first time
changed infusion set and put it into my thankfully shrinking spare tyre.  I
have never put any needle in there before and I was quite nervous about trying
it but to my surprise I didn't even feel it go in.  Hip hip hooray I have now
found a site that has absolutely no lumps in it and am finding that my control
seems to be much better too.

Sorry about this but no one else around me (family or friends) has any idea
why I am so excited.

DM 27 yrs, pumping for 3 months