[IPk] Bubbles?

Just another little thing I've noticed..
The past couple of days, I've noticed two largish bubbles of air (around half
to one inch long ) form in the tubing. I've been so careful not to get air
bubbles in the syringe/reservoir (using 507C and Quicksets) and the bubbles
don't appear until after 36 hrs or so of use. As I say, I noticed them, so
disconnected then just primed them through. No sign of bubbles in reservoir
 afterwards, so where on earth are they coming from? Is this common? And if I
them would they make a difference to my BG's? (Hard to judge just how large in
 capacity they are). Had to change the sets twice now before 48rs up due to BG's
spiking suddenly. Could this be due to air bubbles I didn't see?