Re: [IPk] Sets and splitting doses

Hi Ingrid,

I think we are all taught to get the insulin out of the fridge well
before use (and many, like me, don't store the 'in use' bottle in the
fridge, but keep it in a cool part of a room).  I would describe that as
bringing the insulin 'up' to room temperature, rather than 'down' to
room temperature - but I've had a week of correcting the grammar from
Finnish, Norwegian, German, Greek and Romanian translators, so I don't
know which way is up anymore.

However, the important thing to note is that "room temperature" is much
higher than your fridge, but it still is not as warm as your body (for
most of the year), and so will cause some people to have pain
sensations.

Best wishes,

Pat

In message <email @ redacted>, Ingrid Morrow