Re: [IPk] Re: BG for food

>Can't you be hungry when you are high because your body is literally
>starving itself ie getting no energy?
>It's what I find anyway!

I get the impression different things happen to different people here. Like
Di, if my BG is over 10, I cannot eat. Simple as that. My appetite goes. No
idea why it happens, but it seems as if my body is saying "plenty of
glucose here already, no more please". I hear tales of others who get very
hungry when they are high. Know your own symptoms and respond accordingly I
suppose. Bit like hypos - we all have our own unique set of symptoms.

I find injecting a few units of Humalog will work much faster than bolusing
if I'm doing a premeal correction.

- who's back from a week's summer holiday in France (yes - that's how
chaotic life is in the Neale family - summer holidays in November!!!), and
whose computer is back online after his 3-year-old son chewed up the
telephone line!

mailto:email @ redacted