[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #554

Pat,  No I am 5 ", so maybe a bit restricted in growth, I would love to try
the soft set if you could spare one,  I am NHS funded but I don't believe my
team hold spares for you to try, I will ring however and find out. I use the
 short ones as I find I do not get tied up, you need to know me to understand
and then you would see. However when I go to the loo I hold the pump under my
chin there you go, and I have perfected this way. I wear tight clothes and
the longer line take not only to long to prime ( I am very inpatient) but also
 it shows more under the more clingy dresses and trousers I wear. My address is
36 Littlewood, Stokenchurch, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP14 3TF, so there you go
myself explained in a little paragraph