[IPk] Re: BG for food

it is interesting thyat you say this.  The Bournemouth dietician who
published the 'Guidelines to Eating on a pump' wrote exactly this.

I find it difficult to shift my meal time if my BG is high and I want to
bring it down before eating - it's just not practical at work, I have no
time to do this at breakfast, and I don't like eating late at night as it is
important to have a steady BG reading before sleeping.  I agree that this is
ideal if you want to maintian good control, and my BG takes a long time to
return to normal if I eat when it is high.

Is that 'some reason' you talk about the fact that you get hungry and your
body is telling you it would like food, while your BG is telling you that
you can't.

I have a solution though: never let the BG go above 10 in the first
place...... or better still never eat. (-;

'Unless I really have to for some reason, I try never to eat
(carbs) unless my BG is below 10. And definitely never when my BG is above
about 14, or it will never come down!'