[IPk] Sets and funding not in place!

Still not recd any sets from Medtronic for the pump (minmed 507C). Using
Quicksets. Found out from then DSN yesterday that the papers have not yet been
signed by the PCT for funding for the consumables, just for the pumps! I had a
letter in the summer stating the pump had been funded and the consultant never
 said the sets etc weren't. Had a few sent by post from Minimed nurse, then some
more (who has been excellent), but none yet from the company...I need them by
Monday at the latest! (Seeming to have to change sets every 36 hrs or so as
they seem to occlude after this time so using more than was given initially).
Was supposed to receive them yesterday at the latest, but they've not arrived.
DSN worried that if she couldn't chase up cons to secure funding then these
may not be funded by the time the trial is over (two weeks to go). I cannot
afford to fund myself and certainly don't want to go back to MDI now.
Anyone been in the same position?