Re: [IPk] Mice with diabetes

The mouse genome has been played with so much that they can now breed
diabetic mice. About 25yrs ago, I know they caused diabetes in mice (in
Canberra) by massive injections of streptozotocin. I know partial
pancreatetomy is also done to create diabetic mice. Just as they have
numerous ways of curing mice, they also have numerous ways to make them