Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #552

Hi Rachel, if you are self funding, I strongly suggest you ask another
supplier ... Medtronic are so badly run, it makes me itch with wanting
to get in there and sort them out.  I could make so much money for

If you are not self funding, your pump support nurse should give you
such samples (and, indeed, instruct you in their use).

Best wishes,

(of course, if both those routes fail, do get back to me for a free
sample of a sofset 6mm, long lenght - oh, that reminds me - why do you
use the shorter length - are you a person of restricted growth?  Or
don't you clip your pump to your trousers?  If you are normal height
(like me, normal 5 foot 2 person) and do clip to your trousers, don't
you find the tube too short when you have your trousers around your

>Can anyone help me, I have been on the Paradigm pump now for just over a
> month, and I see from our board, that you all use different types of lines. I
 >have asked medtronic if they would give me the other lines to try to see which
 >one I suit best, however they will only do it if a box is open (cool that why
>don't they open a box cause I cannot be the only one).  Would any of you be
 > willing to send me a different sort to try out, I am quite happy to pay you
>it obviously so I can try them all out. Currently I use the 6mm, short length
>Quick Set.  Let me know please Thanking you all
>contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)