[IPk] Mice with diabetes

Hi Everyone

Good news about the mice discovery.

I thought I'd try & explain to Ryan a little about the discovery in case
 anyone mentioned it at school. He wanted to know how mice know they've got D,
they do a BM, what do they have if they go low, do they have a little tiny
 needle as his needle would go right through a mouse, he went on and on.... ever
wished you'd never started a conversation!

He made me laugh anyway.

More good news, Minimed are training our D team 1st December then us!!!!!
Ryan is then going on the CGMS to monitor his BM's ready for the pump.

Denise mum to Ryan age 7