Re: [IPk] Oh no! Steroid injections!

Hi Lesley,

While I was on mdi (closely monitoring), I had cortisone injections for
trigger finger, which didn't seem to affect control at all (but then,
the adrenaline of daily life seems to be pretty significant.)

Best wishes

Pat
(dm 30+, 508 2+, hypo in the British Library at the excitement of seeing
early maps of Curagao)

In message <email @ redacted>, Lesley
<email @ redacted> writes

--