Re: [IPk] Oh no! Steroid injections!

Hi Lesley,

While I was on mdi (closely monitoring), I had cortisone injections for
trigger finger, which didn't seem to affect control at all (but then,
the adrenaline of daily life seems to be pretty significant.)

Best wishes

(dm 30+, 508 2+, hypo in the British Library at the excitement of seeing
early maps of Curagao)

In message <email @ redacted>, Lesley
<email @ redacted> writes
>Hi everyone
> An EMG has shown I have carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists. My GP is
>referring me to a rheumatologist for steroid injections into the wrists. Is
>there anyone on this list who has occasional steroid injections and manages to
>keep good BG control? I've just had an HbA1c of 6.8 (whooppie!) and I'm
>determined to keep it like that!
>IDDM 35 years, pumping 1 year +
>contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)