[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #552

Can anyone help me, I have been on the Paradigm pump now for just over a
 month, and I see from our board, that you all use different types of lines. I
have asked medtronic if they would give me the other lines to try to see which
one I suit best,  however they will only do it if a box is open (cool that why
don't they open a box cause I cannot be the only one).  Would any of you be
 willing to send me a different sort to try out, I am quite happy to pay you for
it obviously so I can try them all out. Currently I use the 6mm, short length
Quick Set.  Let me know please Thanking you all