[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #551

Hello Denise (Mum to Ryan).  Ryan sounds like a normal little boy, basically
Jacob (who is 9 going on 18) likes totally different food to his very healthy
sister. She likes veg, fruit, in fact anything.  However Jacob loves junk food
(although I often wonder whether it is), and although very skinny (he is so
active it's unbelievable) never puts on that much weight. Neither of mine have
diabetes but Ryan does sound uncannily like my Jacob so don't worry a bit
about his diet it very normal for a child and I work with an awful lot of them
hope this puts your mind at rest   Rachel